On Saturday, December 8, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM I will present a User’s Workshop for the Meyers-Briggs Step II instrument (MBTI Step II), a workshop for practitioners and people interested in the Myers Briggs applications.
All participants will receive:
- Information from the Instrument that will create new self-awareness for you that will improve the relationships in your life.
- Practices to increase your personal effectiveness with clients
- Information regarding how you can start using this method with your clients through certification or academic approval from Consulting Psychologists Press (CPP).
- A four-hour workshop design to use in your work with clients – individuals or teams. This workshop design will be followed for this event so you have a demonstration of how to use each section.
- Your own personal MBTI Step II report with practice using each part.
- Information regarding using the instrument for Emotional Intelligence.
- A display of helpful MBTI application manuals.
This workshop is helpful for practitioners and non-practitioners alike.
It will be held on the campus of Benedictine University.
More information will be forthcoming but for now save the date.
Address inquiries to Steve@streacy.com or 630.347.6532.